What is the Mod Launcher?
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher is main tool used to create and run mods for The Simpsons: Hit & Run though it can also be used to simply run the original game with quality-of-life improvements.
It has been actively maintained since 2013 and has gained a wide array of features in that time including but not limited to:
- Bug fixes that resolve issues with the base game and improve the game experience.
- Support for user created mods that can be enabled alongside one another (as long as they do not conflict).
- Mods can provide custom files that override those in the game's folder without permanently modifying any of them.
- Mods can register fully custom characters, vehicles and more.
- Support for various features expected from modern games.
- Anti-aliasing (MSAA).
- Borderless windowed mode.
- Discord Rich Presence.
- Proper support for any aspect ratio and resolution.
Nearly every feature of the Mod Launcher is optional and can be toggled at your discretion via the Mods list.
Download & Setup
To learn how to download the Mod Launcher and set it up, check out the Initial Setup guide.
Included Hacks & Mods
Here are some other pages that may be of interest: