This update was released on April 25th, 2019.
- Added the "-nocheckforupdates" command line argument. This prevents the Mod Launcher from checking for updates regardless of your setting.
- Added the "-language" command line argument. This allows you to override the language of the game.
- This doesn't work in the original English release of the game.
- This still requires you to provide the dialog RCF file for the language you're overriding to.
- Added the "-proxy" command line argument.
- Added the "-updatecheckurl" command line argument.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 1.13 where the Mod Launcher required Service Pack 1 of .NET 3.5 due to using functionality added in it.
- Fixed a crash in the Mod Launcher that occured when launching the game when there's no resolutions listed in the resolutions combo box and the windowed check box is checked but disabled.
- Made it so lucasstuff.com is considered a Donut Team domain.
- Made the Mod Launcher show a message after starting if Hack Support isn't loaded that tells you to make sure you extracted the ZIP file.
- Also added the "-nohacksupportcheck" to disable this.
- Made the game show an explanatory error message if there's no audio output device (or the Windows audio service isn't running) instead of crashing.
- Also added the "-noaudiodevicecheck" command line argument to disable this.
- Made it so "-allowignoremodconflicts" allows you to skip the error message the Mod Launcher shows when you're using the minimum install of the game.
- Made it so the file name of the game executable is selected by default on the Game tab.
- Made it so this window will get wider if needed to accomodate larger buttons/text from language localisation.
- Made it so the Mod Launcher will show a language selection dialogue on first launch if there's any additional languages or on subsequent launches if the languages have changed.
- Also added the "-noselectlanguage" command line argument. This disables this dialogue.
- Also added the "-selectlanguage" command line argument. This forces this dialogue to show up.
- Made localisation extend to various messages from Hack Support.
- Also added the "-nohacklanguagelocalisation" command line argument to opt out of this.
- Made certain proper nouns like the title of the Mod Launcher or "Donut Team" get substituted in various strings.
- There is full backwards compatibility with the old formats of these strings so old language packs still work.
A new template language (Template_1.22.4.xml) was published on this page including these new string formats as well as the original strings. The template also now indicates when strings were removed if they were in this update or any previous ones.
Hack: Hack Support
Added the "-breakgame" command line argument. This break points the game as soon as possible after Hack Support is loaded.
Hack: Additional Script Functionality
Fixed an assert when starting a mission that has an "insidetrigger" or "outsidetrigger" objective or condition on its first stage.
Hack: Debug Checks
Locator Missing Detection is no longer referred to as experimental.