This update was released on July 12th, 2018.
- Added a sprinkle of unspeakable evil to mitigate the game hanging on exit in certain cases..
- Fixed an issue where the Mod Launcher update dialog could appear over Mod Settings windows.
- Fixed an issue where "3DPhoneBoothPreviewSupport.ini" wasn't included when compiling mods.
- Made the game start at the resolution selected by the user.
- This behaviour can be disabled with the new "Start in Correct Resolution" setting in the Game tab of the Launcher Settings.
Hack: Debug Test
Removed "Default Resolution". This is now done automatically as mentioned above.
Hack: Debug Text
Made the in-world text of the "triggers", "character joints", "car joints", "dyna phys", "static phys", "road segments" and "car matrix" pages render under the frontend.
Added this page. This page renders Fence collision in the world.
- Added "Tree node min" and "Tree node max".
- Added "Tree node parent offset".
- Changed "Intersect normal" to "Intersect triangle normal".
- Now renders the current intersect on top of the world.
- Now shows the memory location of the current Intersect.
- Now shows the vertex positions of the current Intersect triangle.
Added this page. This page renders pedestrian Paths on top of the world.
Now renders the bounding box of the tree node and renders all of the intersects inside it.
Hack: Modern Computer Support
Now outputs the detected OS version to the Console on startup.