This update was released on July 5th, 2018.
Made the mods list remember which page it was on when exiting the Launcher and re-opening it.
Hack: 3D Phone Booth Preview Support
- Fixed an issue when not using "DarkenLockedCars" where all cars in the phone booth would appear dark after closing and opening it.
- Fixed interference between the lights in the phone booth and the lights in the car shop.
Hack: Additional Script Functionality
- Added a new "none" display mode for SetCondDisplay. This mode is usable on all ASF conditions.
- Added a new "hitandrunlost" condition. This will fail the player if they lose the Hit & Run they have during the stage.
- Added a new "SetStageVehicleNoDestroyedJumpOut" command. This prevents a driver from jumping out of a car should it explode.
- Added a new "SetStageAllowMissionCancel" command. This prevents the player from restarting or cancelling the mission on the stage.
- Made ASF commands that take a boolean as an argument accept "true" or "false" as well as 0 or 1 instead of accepting any integer and treating it as true if it's not 0.
- Fixed an issue where calling SetStageCharacterModel on a stage that calls RESET_TO_HERE that is preceded by another stage that calls SetStageCharacterModel (with the same model and animation set) didn't work.
- Fixed an issue where pressing enter to continue after restarting from a failed delayed condition in a reset-in-car mission with "Action/Get Out" bound to enter would cause you to exit your vehicle after the mission restarted.
- Fixed an issue where "hitandrunlost" stages that also call SetStageHitAndRun(100); to trigger a hit and run would automatically complete if you entered the stage without already having a Hit & Run.
Hack: Debug Test
- Added "No Go To Objective Camera Focus" .
- Added "Allow Cancel Initial Walk".
Hack: Debug Text
Added a "lights" page.
Hack: Force Mission Select Level Reload
Moved from the Settings page to the Developer page.
Other Additions & Changes
Made it so hacks in the "Hacks" folder whose versions do not match that of the Launcher get sent to the Recycle Bin instead of showing an error message.