Version History (Model XML Format Blender Add-on)
This chapter documents the version history of the Model XML Format Blender Add-on.
This update was released on May 5th, 2019.
- Made it so this plugin works when importing meshes that have Colour lists in some experimental versions of Blender.
- Made it support importing/exporting alpha for Vertex Colours.
- These are currently only supported in some experimental versions of Blender.
- Updated the Documentation link (to not be broken) and the Report a Bug link (to have SSL).
This update was released on June 28th, 2018.
- Added compatibility for XML files that were exported from the Pure3D editor when a referenced Shader was missing.