This update was released on June 21st, 2019.
Changed the internal name of the "Taxi Mission Shift Length" setting. This means you will need to set it again in this version.
- Added new scrapbook images for Level 1 missions.
- Adjusted the background of the mission failed screen to fully cover the screen (there was a small gap on the left side before).
- Adjusted the color and position of the mission number and title when viewing a mission in the scrapbook.
- Modified the mission start screen.
- Adjusted the phonebooth stats for Moe's Sedan.
- Adjusted the phonebooth stats for the Tractor.
- Slightly increased the trigger size of one of the wasp cameras to make it harder to miss.
- Slightly re-worded the Auto Dialer collector card description.
Added collision to a bush near the Krusty Burger by the crash site.
Mission 0: Kwik-N-Easy
- Now loads more zones.
- Adjusted the stats of the Ice Cream Truck to have better TireGrip.
- Adjusted the stats of the Ice Cream Truck to make it lighter on Normal mode.
- Made it so the ice cream truck will continue driving away after you're done with it.
Mission 1: Homer Schooled
- Replaced the glass shattering sound in the pre-mission with something more appropriate.
- Added new dialog after destroying Skinner's car.
- Adjusted stats of Skinner's Sedan on Normal Mode to have better TireGrip.
- Adjusted size of first waypoint for Skinner.
- Adjusted the race finish line to prevent an issue where Skinner could drive past the finish line.
- Added new stage completion dialog for destroying Skinner's car.
Mission 5: Radioactivity
- Improved the fakeout stage at the start of the mission.
- Added another waypoint to the race stage and re-enabled the navigation system during it.
- Adjusted the volume of Monkey Man's screaming.
Mission 7: Crash and Burns
Fixed an issue where the dialog we added for hitting Burns' car was registered wrong and didn't play as a result.
Challenge 2: Power Plant Race
Re-balanced the AI racers.
- Added difficulty support to all of Apu, Bart and Barney's routes.
- Added a special forced car to the mission.
- Overhauled route selection logic. It cannot result in an infinite loop anymore and also always starts your shift in the starting area of the mission.
Removed the custom music in the Stonecutter's tunnel.
Added a new easter egg.